Why you would connect your LinkedIn account
When you log into your video interview, you will see the option to connect to LinkedIn. This is an exciting feature within our application, which has been widely welcomed by our clients and candidates alike.
With the click of a button, you can connect your LinkedIn profile to your video interview. This gives you the opportunity to show the recruiter a bit more about yourself in addition to your video interview.
As a candidate, having the option to connect your LinkedIn profile to your Sonru account, rather than attaching a C.V., gives you even more control over the recruitment process. You are in control of your data and can easily update your profile at a later date.
- The recruiter will only see your public profile (see image below)
- The profile that the recruiter sees is a snapshot of the profile at that moment in time
How to connect your LinkedIn account
This option to add your LinkedIn profile to your account is available to allow candidates to provide further information about themselves to the recruiter and to give recruiters a broader understanding of who their candidates are.
Candidates can connect with their LinkedIn profile when they enter the detail screen. You can follow the steps below to get to this stage:
- Login to your account using the link in your invitation email
- You will then be directed to the welcome page
- Click continue
- The option to connect with LinkedIn is in the bottom right corner and you can also disconnect if you decide you do not wish to share your LinkedIn with the recruiter
At the moment the option to add LinkedIn while using the mobile app is not available
Please, let us know if this article was helpful by rating it below.