Video: 300 kbps (recommended lowest level).
The Sonru Live service uses port 443. Port 443 must be open on the client network.
Video resolutions — browsers:
- 1280 x 720
- 640 x 480
- 320 x 240
- Google Chrome (latest release version)
- Google Chrome for Android (latest release version)
- Firefox (latest release version)
- Firefox for Android (latest release version)
- Internet Explorer 8 - 11 with the OpenTok Plugin for Internet Explorer (not supported in 64-bit mode)
- Opera (latest release version)
Sonru Live & TokBox
The Sonru Live system uses a third-party service provided by TokBox, a Telefonica owned company. https://tokbox.com/
TokBox provide the infrastructure, system architecture and services for Sonru Live. Sonru use the APIs provided by TokBox to integrate video conferencing into our software.
WebRTC is the basis for the Sonru Live video interview services. For more information see https://tokbox.com/about-webrtc