If you need to clear your cookies below are the instructions for a selection of popular browsers:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- Click on the "Firefox" button. ...
- Move to the "History" menu. ...
- Select "Clear Recent History." ...
- Set the "Time range to clear" option to "Everything." ...
- Click on the down arrow next to "Details." ...
- Check "Cookies" from the menu. ...
- Click on the "Clear Now" button.
*Please note that Safari version 14.0 no longer supports flash, you may attempt to use an earlier version of Safari but it may be unstable so we recommend you use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox*
In Internet Explorer
- Select Tools > Internet Options.
- Click on the General tab and then the Delete... button.
- Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.