If you need to clear your cookies below are the instructions for a selection of popular browsers:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- Click on the "Firefox" button. ...
- Move to the "History" menu. ...
- Select "Clear Recent History." ...
- Set the "Time range to clear" option to "Everything." ...
- Click on the down arrow next to "Details." ...
- Check "Cookies" from the menu. ...
- Click on the "Clear Now" button.
- Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data....
- Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.
In Internet Explorer
- Select Tools > Internet Options.
- Click on the General tab and then the Delete... button.
- Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.