Here you will find a step by step guide to the Candidate's Sonru Live interview experience
- Candidate completes Sonru Select (Async) interview.
- Candidate receives Sonru Live link from recruiter.
- Recruiter starts the Sonru Live interview from the Candidate Playback page at the scheduled time and date.
- Candidate clicks link to access interview and enters their password
- Candidate joins the Sonru Live interview
- Candidate leaves the interview
1. Candidate completes Sonru Select interview.
Before participating in a Sonru Live interview, all candidates must have completed a Sonru Select (asynchronous) interview. Candidates use the same account details (Email, Password) to access the Sonru Live interview.
2. Candidate receives a Sonru Live link from the Recruiter.
The candidate must use the link provided by the Recruiter to access the interview.
Clicking the link brings the candidate to their Log In page. They must enter the password they created for their Sonru Select interview.
3. Recruiter starts the Sonru Live interview from the Candidate Playback page at the scheduled time and date
4. Candidate clicks link to access interview and enters their password
5. Candidate joins the Sonru Live interview
- Company Brand: Branding uses the Candidate Brand enabled on the account.
- Recording indicator: Informs the user if Recording is active: On or Off.
- Leave Interview: Allows the candidate to leave the interview.
- Interview Title
- Candidate Name
- Waiting for Participants: If no other users are in the interview this message is displayed.
- Recruiter: The Recruiter video feeds is on the left. (Center if there are no panelists)
- Panelist: The Panelist video feed is on the right.
- Webcam Video: The candidate’s own video feed appears here.
6. Candidate leaves the interview or interview is ended.
To leave the interview, Candidates can click the “Leave Interview” button, or simply close the browser window.
When the Recruiter clicks “End Interview” Candidates and all other users are also removed from the interview.
Sonru Support Team