The Candidate Portal is the application candidates use to complete interviews on the web. To complete interviews the following technical requirements must be met.
The Sonru Candidate Portal supports the following browsers.
- Google Chrome (latest release version)
- Google Chrome for Android (latest release version)
- Firefox (latest release version)
- Firefox for Android (latest release version)
- Internet Explorer 11+
- Opera (latest release version)
- Safari for OS X (latest release version)
- Safari Mobile for iOS (latest release version)
- Microsoft Edge
Flash Player version 11+ (but preferably later) must be installed, and the access to webcam and microphone through flash should be allowed through the browser.
Required Internet Connection:
If you are in an area with low broadband connections we recommend you complete your interview on a mobile device using the Sonru Record App. You will then be able record your interview with connection speeds down to 3G speeds as the interview is saved to the device. If you are completing on a browser you will need a minimum speed of 140 kbps upload speed.
You can test your connection speed here: http://www.speedtest.net/
Click here for information on completing the interview using an iPad / iPhone or Android device.
Please, let us know if this article was helpful by rating it below.