A Sonru Select interview (Asynchronous) is a video interview you complete by yourself at a time and place that suits you. You will need a computer with a webcam and microphone (these can be external devices and do not have to be built in) combined with a latest version browser and up to date flash player or you can download the "Sonru Record" app and complete your interview via iPhone/iPad or Android device with a front-facing camera.
The interviewer enters questions that they want you to answer, sets a date that the interview has to be completed by and then they invite you along to complete the interview. You log in, read and record your answers.
You can see more information on the process here :https://sonru.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/203699292-Sonru-Select-Interview-Process-via-Laptop-PC
You can test your flash player for laptop/pc here: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html
- In the top-right corner of Chrome, click the Menu
> Update Google Chrome. If you don't see this button, you're on the latest version.
- Click Relaunch. Your tabs and windows will be saved. If you'd prefer not to restart right away, click Not now. The next time you restart your browser, the update will automatically be applied.
- Open your Mozilla Firefox browser. Click the Firefox button in the top-left corner.
- Hover your mouse over the Help menu. Select About Firefox. ...
- Wait for updates to install. If there are updates available for Firefox, they will be automatically downloaded and installed.
It’s not a live interview so you don’t have to be online at the same time as the interviewer.
Please, let us know if this article was helpful by rating it below.