A Sonru Select interview (Asynchronous) is a video interview you complete by yourself at a time and place that suits you. You will need a computer with a webcam and microphone (these can be external devices and do not have to be built in) combined with a latest version browser and up to date flash player or you can download the "Sonru Record" app and complete your interview via iPhone/iPad or Android device with a front-facing camera.
The interviewer enters questions that they want you to answer, sets a date that the interview has to be completed by and then they invite you along to complete the interview. You log in, read and record your answers.
You can see more information on the process here for Laptop/PC :https://sonru.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/203699292-Sonru-Select-Interview-Process-via-Laptop-PC
Here for completing via mobile device :https://sonru.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/204085181-Sonru-Select-Interview-Asynchronous-process-via-iOS-Android
You can test your flash player for laptop/pc here: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Click the Customize and control Google Chrome button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu that appears, select Help, then select About Google Chrome.
- The window that appears will automatically check for updates and show you the current version of Chrome. If an update is available, there will be an option to install the update.
Note: You can download the latest version of Chrome from the official Google Chrome download page if needed: https://www.google.com/chrome/
- Open the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Click the Open menu button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- In the menu that appears, click the Open Help Menu button at the bottom.
- Select About Firefox.
- The window that appears will automatically check for updates and show you the current version of Firefox. If an update is available, there will be an option to install the update.
Note: You can download the latest version of Firefox from the official Firefox download page here: https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/
*Please note that Safari version 14.0 no longer supports flash, you may attempt to use an earlier version of Safari but it may be unstable so we recommend you use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox*
Please, let us know if this article was helpful by rating it below.