Using a browser
To start the process you need to first click on the "Access your Video Interview" link in the invitation email you received.
You will then be taken to the password entry panel. You can enter a password here (of your choice) or select "Forgot Password" to receive a link in order to create a new password.
**Please be aware that the Mobile Device Activation code you receive in your invitation is not your password**
You will then be taken to the company area where you will see a welcome message from the interviewing company and also details about the interview and the company.
Before you can get to the real interview, you have to do a few technical tests and at least one practice interview:
- Click "Start Interview" to begin the testing of your equipment (Broadband, Audio and Video)
- Once all three tests have been completed successfully, click 'Continue to Practice Interview'. You will be given a couple of practice questions to get familiar with the process
- You can re-record the practice questions as many times as you feel is necessary in order to be comfortable enough to proceed to the real interview.
- You do not have to complete your actual interview at this stage - but you have to make sure to do it before the closing time!
More information on the Practice Interviews is available here.
Using a mobile device
Completing your interview on a mobile device is even easier, as the technical tests are all completed in the background. All you have to worry about is keeping your camera still and make sure you can see yourself clearly in the outline
Download from the following links;
The Mobile Device Activation code you need to get to the login page is in your invitation email like below:
If you need any further assistance with the code just contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you out!
What do I do?
- Make sure that you have at least 1.5 - 2 GB of free storage space on your device
- Make sure that no other application is running in the background that could use your microphone/camera (such as Skype, Hangouts ect.)
- Go to the App Store / Play Store
- Search for "Sonru Record" app and install it on your device
- Add your Mobile Device Activation code
- Enter your password (or create a password if logging in for the first time)
Very best of luck with your interview.
Please, let us know if this article was helpful by rating it below.