Using a browser
To start the process you need to first click on the "Access your Video Interview" link in the invitation email.
You will then be taken to the password entry panel. You can enter a password here or select "Forgot Password" to receive a link in order to create a new password
You will then be taken to the company area where you will see a welcome message from the interviewing company and also details about the interview and the company.
Before you can get to the real interview, you have to do a few technical tests and at least one practice interview:
- Click "Start Interview" to begin the testing of your equipment (Broadband, Audio and Video)
- Once all three tests have been completed successfully, click 'Continue to Practice Interview'. You will be given a couple of practice questions to get familiar with the process
- You can re-record the practice questions as many times as you feel is necessary in order to be comfortable enough to proceed to the real interview.
- You do not have to complete your actual interview at this stage - but you have to make sure to do it before the closing time!
More information on the Practice Interviews is available here.
Using a mobile device
Completing your interview on a mobile device is even easier, as the technical tests are all completed in the background. All you have to worry about is keeping your camera still and make sure you can see yourself clearly in the outline.
Download from the following links;
If your invitation email does not have a mobile code, just contact email@example.com and we will help you out.
What do I do?
- Go to the App Store / Play Store
- Search for "Sonru Record" and install on your device
- Add your mobile code to get started
Very best of luck with your interview.
Please, let us know if this article was helpful by rating it below.